Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sun

Hey Everyone,

The weather hasn't been great here the last few days. Lots of rain, but I guess we have nothing to complain about everyone else seems to be getting snow. Most of europe was covered in snow, in fact, the place that we are going in march/april in spain, Barcelona, had snow and was cold this past week. I was happy to see though that the temperatures there are back to around 16-18 celsius.

School has been okay since I have been back form Christmas break but I have been feeling unmotivated despite the group activities and the games that were a part of this class. Just not motivated to do this paper for the class...I have been doing everything for school other than the paper just so I don't have to work on the paper.

Well Lindsay and I are going to run to the bakery...I will post later as an effort to procrastinate further.

Peace,
Josh

---Wait the reason for the sun title of the post: this week the sun comes up here for the first time...I CANT WAIT, I miss you sun!! Come back to me!! We had such a good time together in Cuba, we can do it again here in Iceland, just come back to me!! (Do I sound desperate?? I hope not) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment